Please find important access information below. Get access to the latest programme here:
Masterclasses: 24 – 25 January 2022
Le Meridien Airport Hotel
- Free Valet parking
- Self-parking option available
- Free Open Wifi 20mbps available
Registration for Masterclasses opens at 8:30am each day and ends with a networking lunch until 2:00pm. Technical Visits start at 2:45pm.
Main Forum: 26 – 27 January 2022
Expo 2020 Dubai, Dubai Exhibition Centre,
South Complex Hall 1
Dubai Expo has an open network of 2mbps free for all visitors.
Please follow a two-step verification process:
- Connect to the Open Wifi network
- Open our browser on the phone and register your email.
Timings: Registration for the Main Forum opens at 8:15am and the
Main Forum timings are from 9:00am – 16:00pm on both days.
- If you are arriving by Dubai Metro continue walking until the Security Check. The fastest andmost sustainable way to get here. The Dubai Metro Red Line takes you from the city of Dubai to theentrance of Expo 2020. First arrivals to the Expo Station are at 06:15 Monday to Saturday and 09:15on Sunday. Last departures from the Expo Station are at 00:00 Sunday to Thursday and 01:00 Friday to Saturday.
If you are arriving by car, you need to park in DEC Visitor parking. Standard parking shuttles will operate from the car parks ensuring that you don’t need to walk more than 600m from your vehicle to the gate. Shuttles will operate on a high-frequency basis while the parking zones are open.
- If you are arriving by Taxi, Careem or Uber, ask your driver to drop you at the Dubai Exhibition Centre (Lehbab Street) – available on Uber and Careem app
- Parking Shuttles: Standard parking shuttles will operate from all car parks ensuring that you don’t need to walk more than 600m from your vehicle to the gate. Shuttles will operate on a high-frequency basis while the parking zones are open
Access to the Venue:
It is mandatory to clear Dubai Expo security check before accessing the Exhibition Center. Please save the attached digital Access Badge in your phone and present it to security. A negative 48-hour PCR test is recommended.